Nomination for the Liebster Award
Evelyn nominated me for the Liebster Award and I have to admit that I had no idea before about this award. Actually, I had no idea that there are several blog awards.
So, I’ll do what the rules say: write 11 things about me, answer to the questions that Evelyn asked, nominate 11 other bloggers and set 11 questions to be answered… at the end of the post, a photo to celebrate…
11 things about me…
- My original name is Dionisia but it was very difficult for the English to pronounce, so I’m using the name my friends call me in Greece; Denise (because they find my original name very long to pronounce!)
- I love to make others laugh
- I’m a project management professional
- As a child I was dreaming to become an archaeologist
- I like meeting strangers, catching up with people I’ll never see again
- In love with traveling (to fulfil the above!)
- No TV at home, only music
- What music? From Mozart to goa trance it depends on the mood
- Favourite scent, rosemary
- I love, love, love photography
- This is my first nomination on the blog sphere…
Answers to the questions
- how do you feel about this nomination? Happy!
- a favourite place? A piece of land and sea between Sounio and Fokaia in Athens, where you can see the nature in all its glory.
- coffee or tea? coffee
- one of your favourite movies? The Godfather
- a thing or word you hate? Fanatics, regardless where they’re coming from
- why did you start blogging? To share what makes me happy with others
- an aspect you do not like about blogging? spammers
- what are you reading at the moment? The Dice Man, by Luke Rhinehart. It’s awesome, I suggest it to everyone.
- one word that describes you best? I don’t give up
- city or countryside? That’s a difficult one, it’s winter I say city.
- if you had one wish, what would it be? Joy!
My nominations for the Liebster Award are:
- La Tua Alba’s Blog
- G. E. Gallas
- Jacqueline Ashford Photography
- Athens, Munich and the Universe, Round and About
- The Bronsk Commons
Here are my 11 questions for those that will take the challenge:
- What makes you laugh?
- How do you like to spend your spare time?
- What’s your favourite book?
- What inspires you most?
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- Has blogging an impact in your real life?
- Would you meet in your real life someone you’ve met on the internet?
- What do you find annoying?
- Do you blog often?
- Which place of the world would like to visit?
- If you win, how are you going to celebrate on the blog sphere?